CPA Pedro Vecino
Tel: +598 26002255
- 1997 - School of Economics and Administration - Universidad de la República. Degree: Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the Uruguayan Economists, Accountants and Administrators College.
Courses, Conferences and Seminars:
- 2005 to date - Participation in multiple training sessions, presentations and exhibitions on tax issues and accounting standards.
- Courses and Seminars teaching
- 2011 - PKF Uruguay partner and responsible for Accounting and Administrative Outsourcing, Personnel Outsourcing and Taxes areas.
- Consultant in the development of various investment projects submitted to the Investment Law Implementation Commission -COMAP-
- Professional development oriented to Accounting and Tax consulting specialization with special emphasis on Agriculture sector.
- He is Directory member of various industrial, commercial and service companies.
- 1997-2011 Partner of Vecino-Martín Valdez accounting firm, responsible for Administrative Outsourcing, Personnel Outsourcing, Tax and Accounting areas.
- 1988-1997. He worked at Vecino-Martin Valdez accounting firm
- Investment projects
- Labor Outsourcing
- Tax counseling and compliance
- Treasury services
- Fiduciary services - Trusts
- Corporate and legal services